Every day, I will share something that makes me think 'Wish You Were Here.'

Friday, June 6, 2014

June 6/14

Another shopping post, so if you don't want to hear about my purchasing prowess, turn away!

This afternoon, I treated myself to a matinee showing of 'A Million Ways to Die in the West' out at Gloucester (Review: Seth MacFarlane writes a movie to get Charlize Theron to kiss him lots), and then to a quick trip to the Jacob Outlet store. 

Now, in case you haven't heard, Jacob had announced earlier this year that it was going to be shutting down and liquidating, so I've been dropping by to see how the sales have been progressing.  Well, at the outlet, really well.  Granted, the issue at the outlets is that it's harder to come by the small/medium sizes, so I have to really pay attention to everything and then when I find something I like, carefully scour the racks to see if my sizes are available.  Still, the stock is voluminous enough that you can collected a good-sized pile of items to try. 

The deal is that things are already on sale, but there's an additional 60% off of the whole purchase if you are buying three items or more.  So, a tank top originally tagged at $19.90 (before tax), marked down to $11 ended up being $3.20 because I bought three items.  In all, I got $223.63 (tax included) worth of items (the tank top, a chemise and a dress) for $55.60.  If you're curious, that's a total savings of 75%.

Ladies, if you have a Jacob Outlet nearby...go forth and good luck!

The Shopper's high...

...Wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment