Every day, I will share something that makes me think 'Wish You Were Here.'

Monday, June 9, 2014

June 9/14

I could bore you with details of my first day on the new job, but it was really just setting myself up and doing some light subject matter reading.  The fun begins tomorrow when we sit down to discuss what I'll be doing.

But instead, I'm going to share with you this: Derek.

If you don't have Netflix, you are missing one of the true delights of television.  It's a show that will make you laugh, cry, and just be that much more aware of how amazing life can be.  These are characters and sentiments that seem so far removed from your everyday life, but yet you can still relate to them, and that's the simple brilliance of the show.

Tonight, we watched all of season two, and I cried buckets, laughed heartily, and best of all, I was just glad to see the world through such goodhearted eyes.

Watch and enjoy...

...Wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment